ACIDIC CONDITIONS IN THE BODY
Celebrate a healthy life!
HEALTH IS HERE, JOIN US TODAY!
Cleanshield provides a pH boost to the body. As this occurs, the healing capacity of the body itself may be strengthened. The level and speed of improvement experienced will vary.
Disciplined application per instructions is important.
Boost Internal Body pH Level
1. Drink 1 oz (30 ml) three times each day
2. DO NOT eat or drink anything 30 minutes before or after use
3. The unique taste some consider similar to salt water
Bad Breath and Various Mouth Issues and Problems
1. Swish small amount in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow.
2. Do not rinse mouth after use
3. Do not drink liquids for 30 minutes
4. Gargle three (3) times daily if necessary
Cleanse Bed sores, Burns, Infections, Scalp, Skin, Ulcers, Wounds
1. Lightly spray treatment area. DO NOT overapply. Light wetting or spray of wounds is adequate.
2. Use enough to cleanse wound of possible contaminate or dirt as necessary
3. Dry application by air or with sterile cloth. Drying of product on treatment area is important.
4. Apply up to 3 times daily
USE PRODUCT FOR A MINIMUM OF 10 DAYS / DO NOT DILUTE
Some acidic conditions require much longer to neutralize and may require weeks or months of use of Cleanshield plus other changes in diet and lifestyle.
COLD HANDS AND FEET
PRE-MENSTRUAL AND MENSTRUAL CRAMPING
LACK OF SEX DRIVE
AGENT: AFRICA HEALTHSOLUTION LTD Sabondale Shopping Complex. Plot 526, Obafemi Awolowo, Jabi District, St 18D, Abuja, FCT
COLD SORES HERPES I AND II
LOSS OF MEMORY
LOSS OF CONCENTRATION
DISTURBANCE IN SMELL, TASTE, VISION, HEARING
VIRAL INFECTIONS (COLDS, FLU)
BACTERIAL INFECTIONS (STAPH, STREP)
DESTROY ACIDITY WITH CLEANSHIELD
DESTROY THE ATMOSPHERE OF DISEASE
The authors and organization distributing the information and content on this website are not doctors and are not attempting to recommend, prescribe, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease and in no way is the information contained in this document intended to be a substitute for a health care provider's consultation.
The reader and participants are encouraged to make their own healthcare decisions based upon their own research and in collaboration with their own health care provider. If you are ill, please consult a qualified physician or appropriate health care provider.
As body metabolism (life) occurs, acidic waste is produced within the body. The body normally eliminates that waste. When too much acidity is produced, the body stores the acidity within the blood, tissues, and cells. This internal condition is called ACIDOSIS and is the internal "atmosphere" of most diseases including those listed below.